www.mpokora-online.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40

5 posters

Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40

Post  Bruno Fri 21 Mar - 3:10

up to #11 from #17
YAY

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/charts/club40.php
Bruno
Bruno

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty too exciting

Post  webmaster Fri 21 Mar - 10:23

I'm so happy. This song is so great and the coming soon album will be the best album of MP
webmaster
webmaster
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.mpokora-online.com

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty Justin lookalike?????

Post  tommy Mon 24 Mar - 19:04

Hello there i just want to say that I quite like "Dangerous" but please he has to stop acting like Justin Timberlake I mean the clothes, the dancing....It's sooooooo obvious in the dangerous video....

tommy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty no a copy of Justin, inspired but not copied

Post  webmaster Mon 24 Mar - 19:12

Hello dear Tommy,

I'm not agree with you because MP is not a simple copy of Justin. I'm a fan of Justin since his begining in N'sync. And like says MP, Justin hasn't the monopole of the singer who sings alone R'n'B with hat on the head and so one...Matt has his own style...you will discover his MP style in his futures videoclips. But the looklike is easy, i agree. For information, Matt wanted to work with Timbaland many yeays before Justin does...For me, the best thing which could happened is a duet between them ! Bye and salutations ! ps : what's your nationality ?
webmaster
webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty Justin lookalike

Post  tommy Mon 24 Mar - 20:54

First of all i'm glad you let everybody speaks and didn't remove my post because it happened a lot of time when you criticize an artist.

Second of from Uxbridge, England

So,I know that Justin hasn't got the monopole but you have to admit the fact that he's wearing the same clothes, and he's using the same moves ( in the MP(????)'s video you can see all the justin's videos in one) he has to have his own style like Chris Brown or Craid David.
I was on perez hilton's blog the other day and everybody was saying that he's a justin lookalike so I don't think it's a good start for an international career since i think he's got a french one.
Anyway i don't want to be an ass and i'll wait for his next video.

tommy

Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty nice to exchange points of view !

Post  webmaster Mon 24 Mar - 21:05

Dear Tommy,

First, very happy to see that my international website is visited by english people. It's my objective, being the first website outside France !

Second, don't worry, i am for the rights of expression, it's the web (in somes limits evidently).

Then, i understand you but, since the begining of MP carreer, he's compared to Justin. It's a good think in fact, i hope he will have the same success ! You know, in France, we are happy to see that a french singer which has success outside France. We are proud of him ! Wait dear Tommy and you will see that he has his own style...

Nice to meet U

Ludovic C (from France !)
webmaster
webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty Timberlake lookalike

Post  Boo88 Wed 6 Aug - 16:07

I do not agree with those people who says that Matt pokora looks like Justin timberlake.
I love JT and his music and of course Pokora's "dangerous" is my favourite song, i love it, but i think "dangerous" do not sounds anyway like JT's songs, pokora has his own voice and his own style of using it...
And that so many people says that he imitates JT is just stupid because he looks more like "a bad boy" than JT and he behaves not like JT!!!!
And his style of dancing (I'm dancing too) is just the new style which every hiphop-dancer uses!!! It's quite a normal style and of course you'll find few steps or moves in other cance-videos, but not only in JT's!!!!!
And his clothes is not that special and characteristic for JT's clothes!!!!!!
I think you could find lots of people who wear clothes like them both!!!
I hate this conversations about "who imitates ..." or "who is lookalike ...", because if this fact that MP wants to be the new JT influences pokoras international career, i think, the media is responsible for that because they spread all these debates everywhere and so MP has no chance to defend himself.....
No

Boo88

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40 Empty Re: Dangerous #11 on Frence Club40

Post  Boo88 Wed 6 Aug - 16:07

by the way, I'm from germany!!!!!

Boo88

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  malinka Sat 29 Nov - 22:02

It's normal that people're comparing MP to JT. They have similar style just like many people. For me MP is one and only and the best artist Smile

malinka

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down